Change of location: Voter Note - Transparency Aim

 Hello

I am in the process of moving my posts on electoral matters to a separate blog.

I have called it "Voter Note",

which is very similar!
However in the new blog the posts are more clearly from me. This will be a replacement blog of this "Voter Notes". I hope the change is not inconvenient for you and you will go there.

The URL: https://voternote.blogspot.com/

It seems to me this arrangement makes my electoral posting more transparent to all. I am sure transparency is needed as is important.

I have transferred to, or posted in, "Voter Note":
  • What is an MP?
  • INDI Outrage and Tragedy
  • Victoria to the Polls (November)
  • Things Electoral
  • To the OIC
  • ON the Roll; OFF the Roll
  • SA Woes (extended post)
  • Exhausted ballots
  • Electoral Truth?
  • Victoria - Change; Changed ✅ Aug 2026 - GVT gone!
  • JSCEM interim report on 2025 election
  • report of a new political party
  • strange story from South Australia - what went wrong and how?
  • Victorian donations issue
  • Victorian "ticket voting"
  • Victorian party candidate upset
  • replacement of a Senator
  • AEC spend 2025
  • A tiny History of Government in Australia

I will not add content here to "Voter Notes".

The URL: https://voternote.blogspot.com/

Apart from the address, I do not think anything else is different.

See you there, I hope.

Yours sincerely

Allen Hampton
A Hampton
Coburg, Victoria
achamptonmob@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog